What's new

WTS Canon Eos 5D mark II include lens, flash, bag, battery, diffuser, memory card

You could pull that from any image on the internet. The screen name is something we request for a reason. It helps us to see you have the equipment in YOUR possession and the name matches the screen name here for verification. I see images on ebay of people selling equipment with a name in it all of the time. I know I am being a PITA, but the safety in that neck of the woods is beyond a problem in here. Unfortunate for the guys who are legit, but for those buying you have got to cover your own aXX.
 
you'll probably have better luck with ebay...im kinda broke until the nigerian widow deposits that $20million US Dollars into my bank account...I sent her all the information so she could prove I was her dead husbands heir and collect the inheritance last week so....it shouldn't be too much longer now.
 
It's...

A trap?
 
Guys, if he's really a scammer, I'm sure he'd rather not have his location appear on his profile. I don't know him, but since I don't have intention to buy it, there's no reason, and not my business to say if he's real or not. If I were you I'd have just stfu and mind my own business. Many responses in this thread have been rather insulting.
 
Guys, if he's really a scammer, I'm sure he'd rather not have his location appear on his profile. I don't know him, but since I don't have intention to buy it, there's no reason, and not my business to say if he's real or not. If I were you I'd have just stfu and mind my own business. Many responses in this thread have been rather insulting.

damnit...your right. we shouldn't trust people who don't list their correct location on their profile. I offer my most sincerest apologies if I have offended.
 
just want to change with 5D mark III
 
HI. I'm wanting to get a new camera and I've been thinking about getting this one. Why are you selling it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom