What's new

WTS Cheap Mint Nikon 70-300 ED non VR

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The lens is in great shape. We all know it isn't the fastest to focus, nor does it has a built in motor, so no AF on D3k/d5k series d40 etc. For the price it would be good for someone starting out that wants more reach. I have it listed on the bay for 145, but I would take 135 here shipped CONUS payment through paypal. I'm in CT if anyone has an interesting trade idea, I'm open.





 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom