itf
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 10, 2010
- Messages
- 128
- Reaction score
- 3
- Location
- Bay Area
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone. I'm looking to sell my two lenses.
18-55mm VR lens - this is my walkaround lens, but it looks like new. nothing wrong with it, no dents, drops, scratches.
55-200mm VR lens - this is like new, i barely ever use it because I used wide angles for most of my pictures.
I'm asking for 230 + all fees/shipping or best offer.
PM for pics or offers.
Thank you.
18-55mm VR lens - this is my walkaround lens, but it looks like new. nothing wrong with it, no dents, drops, scratches.
55-200mm VR lens - this is like new, i barely ever use it because I used wide angles for most of my pictures.
I'm asking for 230 + all fees/shipping or best offer.
PM for pics or offers.
Thank you.
Last edited: