WTS: Nikon 10.8 2.8G Fisheye & Nikon 12-24mm 4G

BTW, mine came in a silver box also. Notice the large 5 on the side of the box. That's 5 years of protection.

As did mine and everyone else who purchased within that time period. Hence the need for the serial number to confirm the model.

Please let this thread die.

Eh...just let it go man....no reason to worry about it. Dont stoop down to his level.....

Hey this isn't the first time you went and took a massive dump on someones FS thread...remember this one
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/201373-sale-af-s-nikkor-12-24mm-dx-4-0-g-ed-lens.html
You were so convinced that this guy was not selling a USA version of the lens.

He refused to show the serial number as proof. I was not the only one suspicious of his defensiveness. As a prospective buyer to that post, I was entitled to know information about the lens before I sent them my money. I wasn't about to buy an imported lens for my girlfriend.

What a load of crap, he did post a pic of his serial and you were still convinced he had a grey market lens, all because his box was gray. You should really go back and reread all your posts in that thread.
BTW, mine came in a silver box also. Notice the large 5 on the side of the box. That's 5 years of protection.

As did mine and everyone else who purchased within that time period. Hence the need for the serial number to confirm the model.

Please let this thread die.

I'm sure you'll reply again, like the internet troll that you are and come up with yet again a way to make yourself look like you were in the right.

Do me and other forum members a favor "Shut Your Keyboard Mouth".

MODs, this should have all gone to PMs, but Josh220 chose to come in this thread instead. Had he PM'd me, I would have edited my post, so that he would feel happy again...instead this FS thread has clearly taken off into the wrong path. Feel free to delete this thread and I'll start a fresh clean one.

And to anyone who was really interested in the 12-24mm
I will sell it for $730, this includes insured shipping to the lower 48 and all paypal fees I will have to pay. That is $100 lower then the best price I have seen on this forum.
Updated first post prices to include shipping,etc.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back