WTS: Nikon D300-$490

megaphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I selling my Nikon D300. I bought it before 2 month. It's in excellent condition. No scratches, dings, smudges, or other...
I want to sold it because I bought Nikon D700. Package includes: Nikon D300 + full pack(Zeikos grip, 2 batteries, Charger, manuals, hdmi cable, box, + Catz Eye)
Price: $490.

Pictures:
Pictures Galleryhttp://[/U
Contact me: PM, skype or email: [email protected]

If you were anywhere near me in NorCal I'd take that off your hands...

@Trever1t
Sorry but i'm not from US. If you want I can send it to you. Shipping price is $20
Kind Regards

I'm gonna do ya a favor...nobody is going to buy a camera from a guy over the internet sight unseen and the seller has no history on the board. Let me put it to you this way, do you want to send me the kit, allow me to inspect it and pay you if it's all in order?

I'd buy this in a heartbeat, except:

1. Overseas forum posters whose only posts are to "sell" something make me suspicious
2. It sounds too good to be true. And things that sound too good to be true are very nearly always too good to be true.

Last edited:
Dear photographers,
I not obligate any to buy my camera. This is your choice. If I not sell the Nikon, I will save it for me.

@Trever1t
you mean "Cash on delivery" ? No problem, i can send it to you. But shipping price with "COD" option is very expensive in my Country.
Kind Regards

No, I meant ship it to me, I would inspect and ensure it's fully as descibed and then if so I will offer payment. I'm not going to pay for a box. You don't mention what country you are in or any details on payment methods you'd accept.

No, I meant ship it to me, I would inspect and ensure it's fully as descibed and then if so I will offer payment. I'm not going to pay for a box. You don't mention what country you are in or any details on payment methods you'd accept.
I can put option "open before pay". Sorry but I can't send you my camera with your method...
After 3 weeks I will come to US(vacation). And we can meet ?
Kind Regards

Sorry for my English.

Well yes, if you come to my area I'd be more than happy to meet you and do a face to face transaction!

Well yes, if you come to my area I'd be more than happy to meet you and do a face to face transaction!
My trip will be: California, Miami, New York. If you are in there areas, just send me your phone number.
Kind Regards

This sounds more suspicious than the OP's sale.

lol, really? DO I strike you as someone that needs to rob someone of their $500? At least I have some history here and have made purchases from members whom also have history. It's not like it's my first post eh? And that was my point that I think you missed ;)

I'd stay away from this. Here is another reason - if there is a problem with this camera its not a US model. Nikon USA will not service this camera.

The camera is from US. My friend gave me for birthday. He bought it from US. That's why i selling in US forum.
Kind Regards

Most reactions

Back