WTS: Nikon D60 setup

lastofthezeds

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Nikon D60 that I bought new about two years ago. It is in great condition and has about 7500 actuations on it. The setup includes
  • D60 Body (Great condition)
  • Nikon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 VR Lens
  • Nikon MH-23 Charger
  • Nikon EN-EL9 Battery
  • Mini USB Cable
  • Lowepro Cirrus TLZ-15
  • 52mm UV filter (been on lens since I bought it)
  • Nikon Lens Cap
  • IR Wireless remote from Ebay (not genuine Nikon, but works really well)
I am looking to get NET $400 to me. I have paypal and would prefer to work through that. I will cover UPS Ground with tracking to ship. (Unless you have PO box, I guess)
I also would be VERY interested in a trade for a D7000 Body plus cash on my side.
All of the specks on the second image of the camera are on the filter, like I said, I have not removed the filter from the lens since opening the box.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please send offers! I'm looking to sell for the holidays!

Check out my ebay account (same name) for seller feedback

Last edited:
Man, This should sell fast on craigslist. You know it's hard to sell on a world wide forum as a newbie. I love the D60. Nice ad and nice offer. Come back to TPF and hang out. Mick

Last edited:
Yeah I'm meeting with a guy sunday. This forum seems like a great place though. I like that it's less intense than FredMiranda.

Bump for a good camera, I got the d80 and love it! If you consider just selling the camera body I would possibly be interested in for aback up camera

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Still for sale? Great price. I may want it...

I can part it out. Is anyone interested in just the body? Let me know offers.

Would anyone want the body for $300?

Last edited:
I'm working on selling the camera that I have right now, but I bookmarked this. I would be interested in the entire bundle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back