What's new

WTS: Nikon MC-36 Remote w/Timer

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Very nice remote, I just don't happen to need it. It's new in box. (I took it out, put batteries into it, played with it for 10 seconds and put it back... didn't even wire it to the camera)

Amazon.com: NIKON MC-36 Multi-Function Remote Cord ( 33.5 inches ): Gateway

It's $127 at Amazon. I'll sell it for $100 plus shipping.

I was tempted to put it at $107 so I'd have some room to dicker in case anyone was interested, but $107 seems pretty silly, so just accept that I've already done the negotiations. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom