What's new

WTT: 20D + Grip for Sigma 10-20

EMW

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Connecticut
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Bit of a long shot...

I have a Canon 20D with the BG-E2 that I'd like to trade for a Sigma 10-20 lens (canon mount). My items are in mint condition (save for a few specks of dust under LCD, which can only be seen when the camera is off and under bright light), but I will accept the Sigma with wear marks, as long as it's functional. I am looking for a sharp copy however.

My ebay id is hscgth9508, I have 100% ratings there. I know I'm new here, but if there are any questions, PM me for my phone number. Open to cash offers as well.


img2815b.jpg



img2814o.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom