What's new

WTT: Canon 70-200L 2.8 NON IS

gaetanphoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 12, 2009
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking to trade my lens, for what, well I am open to offers. Would be nice to have some camera offers of equal value to the lens (I only shoot an XSi so would love to upgrade).

Best way to get in contact would be email: jdgaetan@gmail.com as I do not check the forums as often as i would like.

Another thing to take note of is I do live in Alberta, Canada.

Also, I have a little bit of feedback on ebay if you are having some hesitation which I can link you to if there is an interest.

Thanks!!
 
Pics of it would probably help.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom