What's new

WTT: Kata 3n1-22

captvizcenzo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2011
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Ames, IA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to trade my mint condition Kata 3n1-22 with an equivalent or better DSLR backpack. Or if anyone wants to buy it, I will sell it for $85 NET shipped in the CONUS. Payment can be made via Paypal gift (buyer need to cover fees if using regular Paypal). All tags and accessories will be included. ;)

I'm looking for mint or near mint condition of:
Lowepro Flipside 300, 1-1 trade.
Tenba Shootout Mini Backpack, cash on my side.
Tenba Shootout Small Backpack, more cash on my side.

I might be interested for other backpacks too, PM me!

The only reason for me to get rid of this Kata is because it cannot fit my D90 with 80-200mm attached. Pictures can be seen here: http://flickr.com/gp/captvizcenzo/X6E6nb/



Thanks.
 
Last edited:
got the bag - it was in excellent condition. Very good trade.
 
A great trade! Won't hesitate to do business again next time! Thanks Gerard aka flipmack. :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom