What's new

WTT: manfrotto 701hdv head for ball head

photo_joe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
174
Reaction score
3
Location
Cameron, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay I'm trading for a manfrotto tripod with a 701HDV head on it. I'm not really fond of the head and would prefer to just get a ball head. So if you might be interested in doing a trade let me know. I should have more information on wed when I complete the deal. Might be willing to sell just the head if that helps me to get close to being able to pick up a ball head locally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom