WTT Nikon 35/1.8g Prime lens FOR a Nikon 40mm or 60mm Prime Macro lens
Hey guys,
I am new to photography and purchased a Nikon 35mm 1.8g prime lens as my first lens. Sadly, it is not ideal for what I want to shoot.
I am very interested in making a trade + CASH for a Nikon 40mm 2.8 or 60mm 2.8 prime lens. Returning it will take a while and I'm really not wanting to wait XD.
Anyways, if this is not appropriate for the forums here, go ahead and remove this.
Sorry and thank you!
Bryan
Hey guys,
I am new to photography and purchased a Nikon 35mm 1.8g prime lens as my first lens. Sadly, it is not ideal for what I want to shoot.
I am very interested in making a trade + CASH for a Nikon 40mm 2.8 or 60mm 2.8 prime lens. Returning it will take a while and I'm really not wanting to wait XD.
Anyways, if this is not appropriate for the forums here, go ahead and remove this.
Sorry and thank you!
Bryan