Xmas Boy

Photoboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.clmcreative.com
I took this quick snap of a firend's son during a family photo shoot. I think it came out pretty decent.

Any thoughts? Feelings evoked? Suggestions?

XmasBoy.jpg

Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

I like the shallow DOF.

He looks like he is about to cry :cry:

I always like to get down low when I shoot kids. That way you are on their level rather than looking down on them.

Nice capture! I love the look in the boys eye. This picture has a lot of emotion in it, and I'm not sure if this was what you wanted, but it seems a little dark, which makes for one emotion when combined with the boys facial expression. If it were lightened up a bit ( which could have been your intention, and my monitor is just dark, in which case please let me know so I can get that fixed) then it creates a completely different emotion at least for me. I love it though, Great DOF in my opinion and that cap really stands out against everything else in the photo!
Thanks for sharing!

Zach :D

P.S. I'm gonna be in San Diego for the Holiday Bowl here in a couple of weeks... Anything besides the Zoo that we should see while we're in town?

i really like the DOF and the look on his face.... really nice portrait... maybe a little more light on the face would have been ideal, but not bad at all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back