What's new

Xylophone

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
4,125
Reaction score
51
Location
Cheshire, England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Straight negative scan. I might have to print this one properly!:thumbup: :D

xylophone6cv.jpg
 
Me too!
This is a fun picture!
I like how the bottom of that brightly coloured xylophone disappears into the darkness of the background. The colours really POP!

Was Noah asleep when you stole his toy from him then?
 
Thanks Woodsac, LaFoto!:thumbup:

This was the effect I was trying for but it came out way better than I imagined!:blushing:

Noah was crying & screaming, holding onto my leg whilst I was shooting his noise toy! I had it up on the dining table so he could see it but not reach it! :lol:

Naah! Just kidding.:D He was quite interested in what I was doing with the lights & screen but lost interest & fell asleep!:er:
 
lol! Nice shot, I definitely agree!

Nice vibrant colors, excellent! :mrgreen:
 
Color, Color, Color.

Thats what I like about this (b/g is great too).
 
amazing photograph!!! i love the way the black shrouds the xylophone


what did you use to get it to look like that???
 
excellent shot Chris :) it seems digitally created.. like 3D or soemthin.. :thumbup:
 
that's brilliant! Like Riano said, I've seen lots of 3D Modelling and even attempted it myself (hard!) And it looks like a CG image with an ambient lighting rig! Very neat that it's in fact real! I love how the bottom half just fades away!
 
Thanks everyone!:thumbup:

Like I said it has come out better than I could have hoped!

Here is another from exactly the same angle & lighting just 2 stops brighter! Completely wrong! :lol:

xylophonewrong1wh.jpg
 
ha, this is why i generally underexposure most everything i shoot. :)
 
Feels so real I think I could just reach out and tuch the xylophone!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom