Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2008 #1 Taken with Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 400 Bigger Here Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Link to larger image added
Overread27 5 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,113 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #3 You know I rather like this. The film has given this shot that dark, murky sort of ambiance that you expect from some snooker/pool bar -- well least that is the view I get.
You know I rather like this. The film has given this shot that dark, murky sort of ambiance that you expect from some snooker/pool bar -- well least that is the view I get.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2008 #4 I like it. I like the light. :thumbup::thumbup:
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks.
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2008 #6 Agreed, nice lighting and DOF!
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Thanks.
Battou TPF junkie! Joined May 10, 2007 Messages 8,046 Reaction score 65 Location Slapamonkey, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 21, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Nothing More?