Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Back yard shootin' today:

Eastern_Bluebird_0061.jpg

Nuthatch_0053.jpg

Chicken_0057.jpg

Duck_0062.jpg

Duck_0063.jpg

Gorgeous set Buckster! I wanna hang out in your backyard :)

I love them, they are very sharp and the colors look great

Buckster, just a super set. You must have some backyard. Love your chicken shot as it's so much better then the ones I posted yesterday. Picture 1 is such a great compostion. Best of the set by far. :thumbup::thumbup:

Buckster, just a super set. You must have some backyard. Love your chicken shot as it's so much better then the ones I posted yesterday. Picture 1 is such a great compostion. Best of the set by far. :thumbup::thumbup:
Thank you kindly! Yeah, it's a pretty big "back yard": A few acres out in the country.

These were all shot with the Canon 500mm f/4.5 L FD mounted on a 7D. I'm practicing with the manual focus here because I've got no AF with this old mount on an adapter. It's taking me a little getting used to on quickly getting a focus manually again, after a lot of years working with AF, but when you hit it, man, this lens really does pop!

Photo #1, the Eastern Bluebird, was measured at 90 feet away, per my laser rangefinder. It's cropped a bit for composition, but not enough to hurt it, from my POV.

I love the chicken shot too! LOL! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back