What's new

Yashica 635 or Mat 124G case

grofjardanhazy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Budapest / London
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I want to buy a Yashica 635 or a Yashica Mat 124G case under $40-45 with shipping, because unfortunately mine are very much used, and they want to go to the Camera Case's Seventh Heaven. :(

If you have one, or you know somebody, who has one for sale, please, write me!

for 635:
yashica635-01.jpg


but the other variant is good, this, in the background.

for MAT 124G:

4705594971_69744fb1cf.jpg


Just the case, not with camera. (I have the cameras)

I'm in Hungary now, so please tell me the shipping cost too.

Thank you!

Miklos
from Budapest, Hungary
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom