What's new

YAY - More of my favorite subject!!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
My son in a field of (weeds?) lol ok ok, it is really Clover.
Either way, he had fun...

Landonf3.jpg



Landonf4.jpg



Landonf2.jpg
 
I'm just sitting here with a big grin on my face. I always love seeing pictures of your little cutie pies. The expression on his face in the last one (and the appearance of a cowlick) are priceless.
 
That last photo is priceless! I love these kind of moments! Thanks for sharing!
 
maybe mommyof4boys should consider making the last pic a big poster and then put it up in the boy's room?:D
 
Ha! I could do that..I was thinking of making a collage of them (I have about 5 more of him in the clover) and giving them to my mothernlaw for Mother's Day as well as a collage of each of my other boys.
 
The last one is gold. That outta go on a birthday cake or something! haha Too cute.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom