yay or nay?

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
he composed and took his shots so quickly i barely had time to focus before he was moving again, but i nailed it on this shot, but i happened to have cut off his arm. i cant tell if the shot is blown as a result of it or if the shot stands fine even with his arm cut off.

yay or nay on this shot?

pool7ge5.jpg

all those views and not a single person has an opinion? :(

YAY! that's beautiful. i feel like im watching the hustler. i like the pictures focus on his focus. the rest of his arm may have taken that away. perhaps just rotate the image slightly so that the table behind him is level.

I think it needs the other hand. That'd be better in my opinion. Although, I do like the shot. Look at that eye peeking out over his glasses. It's intense.

There is so much line already in the shot; the lines in his clothes, the line of the pool stick, his arms that create that triangle with the stick. And, it all kind of leads to the absence of a hand and a pool ball.

It's neat to see a centered photo. But, for me, it'd be more ideal to include the pool ball and move his head to another dominant position like the upper right quadrant intersection.

Thanks for the shot!

YAY! that's beautiful. i feel like im watching the hustler. i like the pictures focus on his focus. the rest of his arm may have taken that away. perhaps just rotate the image slightly so that the table behind him is level.
thanks for the feedback. :D

Great shot, well done!
thanks!

I think it needs the other hand. That'd be better in my opinion. Although, I do like the shot. Look at that eye peeking out over his glasses. It's intense.

There is so much line already in the shot; the lines in his clothes, the line of the pool stick, his arms that create that triangle with the stick. And, it all kind of leads to the absence of a hand and a pool ball.

It's neat to see a centered photo. But, for me, it'd be more ideal to include the pool ball and move his head to another dominant position like the upper right quadrant intersection.

Thanks for the shot!
i appreciate the detailed response, thanks!

yay, very cool....:thumbup::thumbup:
thanks!

Most reactions

Back