What's new

Yay, this is my photo!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
34,812
Reaction score
822
Location
Lower Saxony, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Look at this leaflet of the ballet school:

Tanzschul-Prospekt.jpg


Ha. Feels good to see my photo there :mrgreen:

I can show you pics from that ballet rehearsal class, too (and the original of this one), if you want me to.
 
Yes, I'd love to see the original of this shot! It's a winner all right. I can imagine the thrill you get to see your picture on the cover of the leaflet. Well done!
 
Its a great feeling to finally have your work published.(not that I know that feeling yet :) ) Congrats!!!!!
 
Congrats! I know how much work and effort you put into that commission and just KNOW that this is only going to be the first of many publications with your pics on!
BTW, whatever happened to your town hall plans? ;-)
 
Congrats! That is such an amazing feeling eh?
 
That's wonderful Corinna!! :D You should be so proud!
 
that's great. the feeling of getting your picture published is great and LaFoto, you have every reason to be proud: this is a very nice picture.

(too bad the leaflet isn't green, isn't it?)







pascal
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #10
Well, Pascal, the teacher is subscribed to the colour yellow as that of her leaflets (and by the way, this is the second that is carrying my photo) ... but at least your avatar is all green now :biggrin:

Thanks for your comments.
I'll post a selection of originals in a thread of its own (i.e. in_this_thread), and feel free to also go looking at the photos of the little ones (3-4 years old) in the class before these (7-10 years old) arrived (here + here + here ).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom