I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #1 Instead of the tree looking waaaay over sharpened whatcha think.
craig TPF Noob! Joined Oct 30, 2003 Messages 5,600 Reaction score 21 Location Hermosa Beach, CA U.S.A Nov 5, 2007 #2 Love it! That is a beautiful building. Love & Bass
I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you...
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #4 I can't help but wonder, is this Katrina leftovers? I like the shot, and congrats on the 100th post:thumbup:
I can't help but wonder, is this Katrina leftovers? I like the shot, and congrats on the 100th post:thumbup:
I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 yep Katina left overs. dang 100 post only took 2 months.
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #6 I like the shot man, kinda makes me think a low budget horror film type thingy. Seems like the the building could yield it's self to all sorts of creepy things, imo. Oh, and now 101,lol.
I like the shot man, kinda makes me think a low budget horror film type thingy. Seems like the the building could yield it's self to all sorts of creepy things, imo. Oh, and now 101,lol.
I ilockert TPF Noob! Joined Sep 4, 2007 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Location Gulfport,Mississippi Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 I was actually trying to go for the bates motel during the day after being forgotten about for a few years.
I was actually trying to go for the bates motel during the day after being forgotten about for a few years.
hawkeye TPF Noob! Joined Oct 26, 2007 Messages 1,074 Reaction score 0 Location Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #8 I really like. But whats going on with the sky around the borders of the trees in the top left corners?
I really like. But whats going on with the sky around the borders of the trees in the top left corners?
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #9 ^^agreed^^ My only complaint. That cloud should be dealt with.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #10 Really awesome processing on this shot. You took a boring building and made it look super cool!
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #11 is the building meant to be crooked?
skiboarder72 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 17, 2005 Messages 2,111 Reaction score 82 Location Greenville, SC Nov 5, 2007 #12 looks a bit overprocessed to me... you can tell from the sky... good shot otherwise though
S Shane TPF Noob! Joined Jun 2, 2007 Messages 106 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Massachusetts Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 5, 2007 #13 Only thing i see wrong with it is its under exposed. everything else is gravy
rob91 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 #14 I would ditch the top half, the building is interesting enough on it's own and the trees and sky add unnecessary clutter.
I would ditch the top half, the building is interesting enough on it's own and the trees and sky add unnecessary clutter.