Yellow Legs

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cant' distinguish whether it's a "greater" yellow legs or a "lesser" yellow legs bird but it's for sure it's a yellow legs.

11142288-f studio.jpg

Who cares if it's greater or lesser? This is a brilliant shot.

Nice low pov, great dof in front and behind the subject, the lighting and colours beautifully compliment those of the bird, focus it nailed on and of course the subject is placed perfectly in the frame and the timing is spot on giving a great pose on the subject.

.................................oh, and it's level:D

when it opens it's mouth if the beak is pointing left it's a greater, if it's pointing right it's lesser. simple elementary school math, > means greater, < means lesser. unless it's not level and then you've got a carrot ^ which means you misspelled something...

nice low shot, the ripples and colors of the water make a wonderful background. and the yellow legs really do pop against the water. perfect dof too.

Reactions: PJM
Who cares if it's greater or lesser? This is a brilliant shot.

Nice low pov, great dof in front and behind the subject, the lighting and colours beautifully compliment those of the bird, focus it nailed on and of course the subject is placed perfectly in the frame and the timing is spot on giving a great pose on the subject.

Well, hot damn! You can be my press secy!!
Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind and detailed critique. ;) Oh, and I hired a full time, professional picture leveler. :glee:

Good shot......

Thanks, Jeff. I appreciate it.

when it opens it's mouth if the beak is pointing left it's a greater, if it's pointing right it's lesser. simple elementary school math, > means greater, < means lesser. unless it's not level and then you've got a carrot ^ which means you misspelled something...

nice low shot, the ripples and colors of the water make a wonderful background. and the yellow legs really do pop against the water. perfect dof too.

What if it's flat on it's back, eyes closed and it's beak is pointing toward the sky? :biggrinangelA:
Thanks, I appreciate the humor and the feedback. It get's boring around here and little chuckle can make my day.

What if it's flat on it's back, eyes closed and it's beak is pointing toward the sky? :biggrinangelA:
Thanks, I appreciate the humor and the feedback. It get's boring around here and little chuckle can make my day.
why %, of course.

Very nicely taken.

Most reactions

Back