What's new

Yellow Lily...

ksmattfish

Now 100% DC - not as cool as I once was, but still
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
7,019
Reaction score
36
Location
Lawrence, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...in my garden.

camera: 20D, RAW, ISO 200
lens: Sigma f/2.8 18-50mm @ 50mm (this image is a crop)
exposure: f/8 @ AV
polarizing filter
hand held

yl062005.jpg
 
I thought I'd pop this one back up to the top. With fall here and our weather about to turn (hopefully not for the worst) it won't be long that the flowers of the summer will be but a found memory. :D

Mike
 
I cannot see the image.
 
I can't remember if I saw it or not. I thought I did. But when I posted in here this afternoon I thought it was one of mine that I'd posted. Obvously the forum software got confused and posted my comments on the wrong image. I'll have to go back and find the right one. :D

Mike
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom