What's new

Yellow tones

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was playing in Picasa a bit last night with a couple of my old photos, and came up with two creations that I especially liked.

1. I like this one a lot, except for that annoying green sun spot on the antenna. Can anyone get rid of that for me in PS?

100_1374.jpg




2. I just noticed how dark the upper right corner area of this is. It looks almost unreal, but I suppose it's just a shadow. Do you think this needs a tighter crop?

100_1585.jpg
 
Sorry, my skills in photoshop are lacking.

-Will
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom