Yellowstone Rainbow

bauerman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Taken a few years back just after a rain storm - near the East Entrance to the park. This is an area of the park that was burned badly during the major fires of years ago - still trying to re-grow.

I could shoot in Yellowstone all day every day and not capture it all!

Yellowstone19563.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Jared

Thanks Calliope - you are very kind. I was at the right place at the right time for this one......

Jared

Wow. Amazing. I visited (entering throught the east entrance) a few years back after the fire, and I can't believe how different it looks covered in trees.

beautiful... would love to go there someday... :thumbup:

great shot...and your right, you can shoot days on end ( believe me, we have..) and still not come close to capturing it all...

but you did a commendable job... love this shot....

the year before last, when we came thru the east gate... two days after we drove thru, they had a land slide...locking in a ton of cars...right on the side of the mountain, when you first enter...it was just awesome the devestation...last year they had repaired quite a bit.....

great place to just unwind........thanks for the trip back to paradise...

What an awe inspiring sight that must have been to see in person. Nature in all its raw glory. The colours of the trees and grass are so warm, then those dark clouds and the rainbow cutting through them...wow. Thanks for posting this one. Hope to go there someday and see it myself.

Antarctican said:
What an awe inspiring sight that must have been to see in person. Nature in all its raw glory. The colours of the trees and grass are so warm, then those dark clouds and the rainbow cutting through them...wow. Thanks for posting this one. Hope to go there someday and see it myself.

Yellowstone is worth the trip and then some........not the easiest park to get to from a travel perspective but well worth the investment in time to get there.

Thanks for your comments.

Jared

I do love the contrast between the trees, sky and rainbow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back