yep, another sunset shot

:hail: Freaking awesome, especially with no PS work done!!! I agree hang that baby up on the wall!!!

mountainlander said:
Print it, and hang it. Beautiful.

When you say you metered for the sky, where in the sky did you meter? Like how did you avoid the sun, or did you?

Very cool.

im still working on the printing thing. ive mentioned before ive never printed my stuff and im working on doing that. i would like to see it in print one day.

i metered the sky behind me.

thanks!!!

Beautiful work - well executed.

hi,Jonmikal, one of the reasons that i become love this forum and decided to live here is when i saw this pic. I think it is a professional work!!:) ~~~~ nice composition and the excellent use of light,etc~~ I wonder how many years you have learn about photography~~:)

hi,Jonmikal,I have been visit your personal website and I found your pictures are really wonderful!! however,I can not download them to my PC,you know I just want to collect them into "my favorite pictures" in my PC, no any other reason.

you've never had your photos printed before?????????? that cant be true...get on that already (if it is true)! there's more people in the world who would appreciate your work who aren't on this forum or anywhere else you've got them.

You are photographing light, Jon, and doing a damn fine job of it.

PS How do you keep your images so sharp? Whatever site I post mine on makes them look like they have been strained through a sock...

It may be another sunset shot, but you captured the cliche in your own inimitable style - destroying the cliche and creating your own. As always, I am in awe.

LRJ said:
you've never had your photos printed before?????????? that cant be true...get on that already (if it is true)! there's more people in the world who would appreciate your work who aren't on this forum or anywhere else you've got them.

I learned photography from a forum on internet where is quite different from here,so there are a lot of new things i do not familiar.

Thanks a lot everyone!

Shan - actually, i don't take this stuff too seriously (just something to keep me out of trouble) and get quite lucky at times. regardless, i was told from the beginning never to allow copying if possible because there are those who would use them for monetary gain. i upload quite large files on my site and they could be printed with good quality; up to poster size, so i disable copying. i haven't printed any as of yet and want to be the first to see how they look :wink:. you can search my name on this forum, as anyones, and copy anything you want as the files is generally small. i usually keep the files here for quite a while before purging.

thanks everyone again for all your comments!

Hertz - i sent you an email

Beautiful photograph Jon, I love the way light reflects off the steps. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back