YES!! ANICOLE LET ME SHOW IT

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
this is one of the best set of brown eyes you will ever see...
before you ask, her lashes are real ...all hers...

here's the brown eyed girl...

IMG_3009.jpg

oooo! She casts her own spell just with those eyes!

Put that pretty girl's picture in the mugshot thread! Let 'em all drool..... ;)

Thanks for posting! :hug::

HA! Ya'll are a sad, need-a-hobby lot!

Ed from the Lion King ... bags and all!

Terri ... let's not and say we did ...

But the Cousins Grimm have agreed to a photo shoot ... so be on the lookout for pictures!

Now, who wants to start the bidding for Raven's mug?

i plead insanity...and there is no way in h*ll we are gonna worry about a pic....

lets just let that slide, shall we??

God love you, photogoddess ... but (snickers uncontrollably ....) I couldn't hide from a mack truck ...

Was that an offer on the bidding war, JonMikal?

Worth the wait! You do have fantastic eyes, and lashes too! I am jealous!

thanks, Alison ...

How's my little cuzzin today? Still showing her southern roots?!? :biglaugh:

anicole said:
thanks, Alison ...

How's my little cuzzin today? Still showing her southern roots?!? :biglaugh:

Is gassiness a southern thing? If so, yes :er: She can't tolerate any tomatoes in my diet so I had to cut them out. She is a disgrace to her Italian heritage. :grumpy:

Alison said:
Is gassiness a southern thing? If so, yes :er: She can't tolerate any tomatoes in my diet so I had to cut them out. She is a disgrace to her Italian heritage. :grumpy:

if you'd feed 'em to her straight off the vine ... just a dab of dirt ... that'd cure that gassiness right on up ...

Heck yes ... that child is a JAMES! Woo HOO!! :boogie:

I'm having a moment ... tears and all ... I just love that baby. Can't wait till ya'll come down!

(wait till Raven reads this!!!)

Love it...bout time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now about that bidding...I've got a pristine, 120 gallon, black, cast iron cauldron. Never used! What kinda pics is it worth.

Did I mention I deliver :sexywink:

Good to see ya cuzzin. :D

Funny thing, the cauldron discussion. As many of ya'll already know, I was born really close to where aprilraven and anicole live, and my family is peppered all through them hills. My great grandmother, who we called Honey cause she was so sweet, lived in a town a few hours from there. I can still remember to this day playing all the times on her little house with a huuuuuge garden and there was this gigantic cauldron in the back yard full of plants. Seeing woodsac say black, cast iron cauldron just brought me back there over 22 years ago.

Most reactions

Back