What's new

Yes another flower thread...

brettmc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Wichita, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldn't help myself and had to take a pic of the tulips at today's farmers market. Please C&C, I would greatly appreciate any constructive criticism that you can give. Thank you in advance.

FarmersMarket_1892.jpg
 
I don't like the stray flower up front in the foreground. Distracts the rest of it....aside from that I like the angle of the shot..and love the colors.
 
Exactly what PerfectlyFlawed said. The focus, and color look great, just that one flower in the foreground.
 
Wow I agree, I'm not so sure that I even noticed that flower in the foreground. Here's my re-edit.

FarmersMarket_18922.jpg
 
This one's much better and a lot more pleasing. I love when flowers are backlit and therefore become translucent.

But those tulips were on the brink of being "done" ... this was some sort of "last moment" photo.
 
i like the re-edit. That foreground flower was very distracting. Beautiful colors.
 
The second shot is better. Too bad you didn't have an extra mm or two to fully capture that flower on the left side. This is a very nice color Tulip.
 
I agree I really wish I could have gotten all of the flower on the left.

This was a "last moment" kind of shot, it was windy as sin and all of the tulips were "past their prime"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom