Yes another newbie, but I'm into cars LOL

skip

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice to find a site where I can get some help some some stuff. I'm having a few problems though. I actually drag race and been having trouble getting and taking some pictures so decided to go out and buy a different camera. We have the Canon A620 now and still going to own it but I decided to not buy the Canon T1i and jump right to the Canon T2i. I know if I don't know how to use the A620 good enough why go to another camera right? O well thats me for you. Also my wife has a DVD video camera but can't seem to upload the videos on the computer to put on the internet...

Well I bought the Canon T2i lastnight and the only bad thing about it is it won't be at my house until Wednesday. That sucks because I have to wait to actually use it. I did get a SD 16 ultra memory card for it though!!!

So what can we help you with?

~Michael~
Actually would like to be able to use it better. Right now I'm having problems with getting a picture that is moving. I'm always either to late or never get the picture.

Sounds like your in MD lol.
Actually I'm 20 miles away from a crows fly. Hagerstown is about 28 miles south of me.

Being close to Carlisle is definitely nice if you're into cars!

What do you drag race?

Being close to Carlisle is definitely nice if you're into cars!

What do you drag race?
I have a 1988 Mustang GT. I run a stick shift class and have lost my motor 2 races before the end of the year. So now I'm biting to get a motor finish for spring.

Nice. I've gone through an 02 Camaro and a 92 Dakota, both drag raced.

You should throw a GM motor in your car if you don't want to lose it again ;)

Nice. I've gone through an 02 Camaro and a 92 Dakota, both drag raced.

You should throw a GM motor in your car if you don't want to lose it again ;)
LOL

I actually had an aftermarket rod come apart. So it wouldn't had matter if it was ford or chevy or even the other company dodge.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back