What's new

Yes! She lives!

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My Nikon N90x was, like many other cameras of mine, an eBay find. So dang cheap "buy it now" that I couldn't pass on it! Well, the asking price was due to a fault where you couldn't change shooting setting. However, I found a go-around solution that I still work with today. Different modes such as Program, Ap, Shutter, Manual must be decided on when hooked up. PINTA, certainly, but otherwise it works well and is a tough bugger!

post 2.webp
 

Attachments

  • Nikon N90x remote control.webp
    Nikon N90x remote control.webp
    85.4 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9829.webp
    IMG_9829.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
I wonder if a good factory authorized repair shop could fix it?

Nikon makes great cameras.
 
I wonder if a good factory authorized repair shop could fix it?

Nikon makes great cameras.
I should contact a repair shop nearby and take it over there. I bet in Raleigh there would be a shop handling such work.
 
The old Photo Secretary II software?



Pros bought piles of F90x/N90s cameras for the autofocus and flash control. Benched the semi-awful F4("the best manual focus camera Nikon ever made"). They're bomb-proof. Great ergonomics with the MB-10 battery grip. Great film street cameras with a 50/1.8AFD. Have two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom