1/160 Sec.
70 - 200 mm - f/2.8E FL ED VR
185 mm

20180621-untitled-108-Edit.jpg

20180621-untitled-93-Edit.jpg

20180621-untitled-89-Edit.jpg

20180621-untitled-105-Edit.jpg

20180621-untitled-98-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

great set. good poses/expressions/framing

not entirely sold on the "gritty" processing.

I think 1 & 5 the best posed/ composed.

Pretty nice set! Like Braineack above, I first questioned the "gritty" look but on second look, it may be just the thing. The rolled up blue jean shorts conjures up images from a different time for me, a time when the "gritty" look would have been very appropriate. Did you direct the young lady, or did she come up with the poses on her own? She seems really comfortable.

Last edited:
Pretty nice set! Like Braineack above, I first questioned the "gritty" look but on second look, it may be just the thing. The rolled up blue jean shorts conjures up images from a different time for me, a time when the "gritty" look would have been very appropriate. Did you direct the young lady, or did she come up with the poses on her own? She seems really comfortable.

Thanks, @smoke665 - I directed directed her for a couple of shots but it was minimal, we both are kinda new to this which took loads of pressure off & it was just fun... Out of the young ladies who came to the event she appeared the most approachable & the sweetest... I hope she comes back, I feel comfortable taking her picture...

Hi @Braineack - How do you like your Nikon 58 1.4? I am considering as my next purchase but depending on the review they either love it or it sucks... Can you please give your assessment of the lens - TIA

Enezdez

i love how it renders. it makes me want to dump all my lenses for all the new 1.4s.

i love how it renders. it makes me want to dump all my lenses for all the new 1.4s.

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, I really appreciate it!!!

Enezdez

go to fred miranda forums and find the nikon 58mm 1.4G thread that and the 105mm 1.4G thread.

Most reactions

Back