What's new

Yesterday, In CO.

myopia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
920
Reaction score
0
Location
MA and CO
1. Mt. Evans area, CO.
2815391819_432d5ffd1b_o.jpg



2. Golden Gate State Park area, CO.
2816603070_3838b1a990_o.jpg

(How can I fix the sky to make it blue, not turquoise?)

3. Green Crab-apples
2816604918_4f9c2809ef_o.jpg
 
Nice shots, could probably use some photoshopping/saturation. To answer your question, "(How can I fix the sky to make it blue, not turquoise?)" there are two ways to do this:
1: Go back and retake the shot on a better day or at a better time.
2: Lots of photoshop work to replace the sky with another one.

#1 would be more fun I think :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom