What's new

Yesterdays little session - C&C please

tom.ganc

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there
I wasn't posting for a while now. I was relly busy.
Few weeks ago we bought new background and I didn't have chance to shoou with it until this week.
This are pictures of my kids. I think it turned out really good
What do you think?

You can find some more on our website :)

1.

3729377018_361564c5b8_o.jpg


2.
3728572407_7b7d970148_o.jpg



3.
3728570145_597be79f7f_o.jpg
 
Third one is best, imo. I think I like it best because her expression is more natural than the other two.
 
Great shots! Perfect color, good focus. The second shot is my personal favorite.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom