What's new

Yesterdays Sunset

There is no connection to the ground so getting a horizon in the image would help a lot.
 
There is no connection to the ground so getting a horizon in the image would help a lot.

I have to agree. I love the color but having the horizon in the shot would improve it IMO. The more interesting/intriguing colors are closer to the horizon so you wouldn't lose anything by showing less sky and a little more of the ground/trees.
 
I also agree on getting the horizon in the shot. Other than that I think its a nice shot. I like the silhouette of the lamp post.
 
There is no connection to the ground so getting a horizon in the image would help a lot.

There is no connection to the ground so getting a horizon in the image would help a lot.

I have to agree. I love the color but having the horizon in the shot would improve it IMO. The more interesting/intriguing colors are closer to the horizon so you wouldn't lose anything by showing less sky and a little more of the ground/trees.

I also agree on getting the horizon in the shot. Other than that I think its a nice shot. I like the silhouette of the lamp post.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Got it. next time there is a decent sunset ill try this one again but ill get more of the ground and less sky as it seems that is the general opinion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom