Yet A Little While Am I With You............

Bless your heart - I'm sure you've suffered long enough. Best of luck for a perfect surgery and quick recovery!

That's not too far off...I am sure you will heal well if you keep your hands off your credit card for a while...but we sure gonna miss you here. I guarantee you that much.

Get well soon so you can play with your drone some more...I hope the nurses will be pleased if you play with your drone down the wards, eh?

I don't have a drone, Izzie. I was making a preemptive strike by my statement in the other thread. I always lean toward more freedom and less .gov intrusion into my life. However, I do understand the concern for public safety. But this is another discussion altogether, and we don't want to go there!! LOL!!

Thanks for the well-wishes!!

PS: if I had a drone, it would be grounded. Liftoff is getting harder and harder to achieve!

I don't have a drone, Izzie. I was making a preemptive strike by my statement in the other thread. I always lean toward more freedom and less .gov intrusion into my life. However, I do understand the concern for public safety. But this is another discussion altogether, and we don't want to go there!! LOL!!

PS: if I had a drone, it would be grounded. Liftoff is getting harder and harder to achieve!

Hence the need for the retractable shoulder laser cannon. See? Synergy!

Lol

Just get well soon, OK?.....

I will! Thank you!!

Just get well soon, OK?.....

I will, thank you!!

Afterwards, You'll be wishing you did it sooner! DO THE THERAPY that they tell you. Hubby has had rotator cuff and 2 knee replacements. Rehab exercises are for your own good!
wishing you well,
Nancy

Good luck with your recovery. Don't slack on the PT. A good therapist will do wonders for your full recovery. I had rotator surgery a couple years back in February, six weeks in a sling and ten weeks of therapy, twice a week. The therapist was a big guy and he put me thru hell but it paid off. he knew when to stop, probably the tears in my eyes, but I made a full recovery. Started golfing in late June. I'm a happy guy. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Talked them into letting me go home today!! i present to you my new, improved shoulder. 25 staples to close, more than my back at 17! Hurts like hell right now, but I had/have morphine, oxycodones and other helpers.

10404233_530670127061066_4770097317486716835_n.jpg

Bet you're glad to be home, hang in there with the therapy and keep getting better.

... that looks pretty serious!

did you buy anything since you're home? ;)

My grandpa had shoulder surgery, knee replacement and bypass surgery. He said shoulder was the most painful of them all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back