Yet A Little While Am I With You............

snerd

Anti-Dentite
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
internetwhispers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
................. and then I'm off for surgery! Left shoulder, complete replacement. Tuesday, July 8th. 2-3 days in hospital, 3-6 months recovery and physical therapy. I probably won't be able to get on much for the first few weeks, at least not to post anything. Hopefully, I'll be able to look in on you all occasionally, and at least read a little bit. It has gotten very painful just to hold a camera over the last few months........... I hope this fixes me up!

Oh! I'll post plenty of 80s videos to keep you entertained during your recovery :hug::

Good luck! Hope everything goes well!

I wish you a speedy recovery!!! You'll be in ny thoughts. :)

Well, here's to a new bionic shoulder!!!! Wishing the best for ya!

Snerd, get the one with the built in laser canon. Trust me, it's worth every penny. Also get well soon and hurry back, it's entirely possible I might get even stranger if you don't. Lol

I wish you well and return as good as new.

Are you getting a new, refurbished, or used shoulder? Lol!

May your recovery be swift and uneventful.

Wishing you best of luck with the surgery, a full, and complete recovery.

Best of luck and hoping for a quick and easy recovery!

Good luck!! I hope it's a speedy recovery.

Thanks everyone! Not looking forward to it, that's for sure! I'll keep ya posted. I believe I heard something about titanium rods, not sure exactly what the joint itself will be.

Good luck, speedy recovery and look forward to seeing more from you soon.

Not worrying about you that much really... You'll be able to still buy some new stuff and speed up your recovery that way ;) I'm sure you already have something in mind :)

seriously... I just know you'll go trough everything as smoothly as possible!

Most reactions

Back