Yet Another Donation, B&J changing bag

Rick58

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, it's my turn to step up to the plate and give a little back to our community...

I have a Burke & James changing bag I'll never use and I know the discussion of bags has come up in the past.
I'd be happy to donate it to one of our film jockey's that would get some use out of it, but please only inquire if you will actually use it. I'll ship it anywhere in the USA. If you are international, I'll have to ask you to pay shipping only.

Wow, I know I never liked changing bags, but I know there was conversation in the past so I figured someone may be interested. But not even a nibble.
I guess it will go back into the closet.

...and the winner is...Snowbear!... for possible personal use or school donation.
Geez...now you folks can stop fighting over it.:lmao:

Rick, very cool of you to contribute to the TPF Donation Movement!
I gotta admit--even though I shot film for many, many years, I had to google "changing bag" to find out what it even was. ;-) Boy, do I feel stupid! Man, back in the day, I would have LOVED to have something like that, if I'd only known they existed. :lol:

Rick, very cool of you to contribute to the TPF Donation Movement!
I gotta admit--even though I shot film for many, many years, I had to google "changing bag" to find out what it even was. ;-) Boy, do I feel stupid! Man, back in the day, I would have LOVED to have something like that, if I'd only known they existed. :lol:

Thanks Sharon,
Tough crowd. I couldn't give it away even if I paid shipping...:lol:
I never liked them. For me, they make a tedious job 4 times harder. I'd much rather sit in a dark closet or bathroom with a small table. Obviously others don't agree or they wouldn't exist. One thing they are good for is LF. If you need to reload your film holders in the feild, they're really i
ndispensable
. Hopefully Charlie or his local high school will get some use out of it.

BTW, I think I might have two Exakta mount lenses floating around. When I find them, I'll see if they fair any better then the changing bag.

Last edited:
We will, and thanks, again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back