Great Tit, not bad for a hand held shot at
600mm
F6.3
1/60sec
ISO400
(my fave of the day)

are they that bad?

No.
Too close to home for me (as to the "dullness" of the day(s) - it drives me mad, this dullness and the warm temps).
But I do like the cormorants. I like cormorants in general (and don't share this opinion with my son who sees some frightful competition in them when it comes to fishing!). Therefore I like the photo in which the one looks so uppity :D.
That is one cool lens you got yourself! Cool results!

And hey: I sure like that little tit - got a nice background :biggrin: !!!

thanks for the reply, had a feeling you might like the background :lol:

Love that last one! Looks like a yellow version of a North American chickadee. The tufted duck is cool too...looks like he has a little toupee on.

The thought just struck me (oww!) that maybe people aren't replying cuz they really DO hate you for acquiring "The Beast". :p Heck, that thread is up to ~52 replies!

The thought just struck me (oww!) that maybe people aren't replying cuz they really DO hate you for acquiring "The Beast". :p Heck, that thread is up to ~52 replies!

You might have a point!

Yes, just awful and apply that lens is no good too

Well maybe I should get rid of that lens, but who'd want it? :lol:

Well maybe I should get rid of that lens, but who'd want it? :lol:

Me! Me! Oh, oh, pick ME!!!!
woohoo.gif

nice images by the way :) :)

couldn't go out with me new white beast yet ... I would be drowning in all the rain :(

nice images by the way :) :)

couldn't go out with me new white beast yet ... I would be drowning in all the rain :(

I know the problem......:er: Lostprophet has just sold me the same lens as you. I'm now covinced he supplies bad weather with every order :grumpy:

ITS ALL ANDY'S FAULT!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back