What's new

Yet another flower shot.

kassad

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
280
Reaction score
16
Location
NE Wisconsin USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This shot is the 10k pic I have taken with my Sony. I didn't realize it at the time. I'm just glad my 10k pic wasn't an accidental shot of my feet.

I'm including two versions. One full color the other is with only one color.
I usually don't go for that effect but it it seems to work for the picture.

Any input?

1.
10kpic.jpg



2.
10kcheese.jpg



Kassad
 
nice close-up.
though, if doing selective coloring, i would maybe recommend to leave the stable green?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom