crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Dec 24, 2005 #1
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 24, 2005 #2 Hey, Dude, I really like the first one!
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Dec 24, 2005 #3 I love both of these, especially the second! Great job.
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Dec 24, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys! I'm really proud of the first one. (That's me tooting my own horn, thank you) ~DC
P Preston TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2004 Messages 26 Reaction score 1 Location Minneapolis, MN Dec 25, 2005 #5 I really dig the second one. The composition is great, and the colors are perfect. Good find.
SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Dec 25, 2005 #6 both cool, the first one invokes more thought.... kind of like an orwellian society where past inmates have failed to escape.........
both cool, the first one invokes more thought.... kind of like an orwellian society where past inmates have failed to escape.........
crawdaddio TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2005 Messages 1,157 Reaction score 15 Location Central IL Dec 25, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 THORHAMMER said: kind of like an orwellian society where past inmates have failed to escape......... Click to expand... I like that I particularly like the bullet holes.
THORHAMMER said: kind of like an orwellian society where past inmates have failed to escape......... Click to expand... I like that I particularly like the bullet holes.