L lee_alkureishi TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2005 Messages 77 Reaction score 0 Location Glasgow, Scotland Apr 5, 2007 #1 Hi all, just a few more pics from Big Sur, California! Enjoy! Lee
gmarquez TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2007 Messages 486 Reaction score 1 Location Arroyo Grande, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2007 #2 I LOVE the last one...it may have too much dead space for some, but I really like the light reflecting off of the rough water and rocks...and the lens flare actually works with this photo.
I LOVE the last one...it may have too much dead space for some, but I really like the light reflecting off of the rough water and rocks...and the lens flare actually works with this photo.
deggimatt No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 572 Reaction score 56 Location malta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2007 #3 The last one is my fav... but I think that they need a bit of contrast
Garrentee TPF Noob! Joined Apr 1, 2007 Messages 240 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2007 #4 i agree about the contrast in the last one!!! the first two are just a bit to dark for my taste...well done garrentee
i agree about the contrast in the last one!!! the first two are just a bit to dark for my taste...well done garrentee
M MostlyDigital TPF Noob! Joined Feb 9, 2005 Messages 164 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Apr 5, 2007 #5 I like the last one as well, but I feel the flare doesnt work in this case. its distracting. Can you share some of the shooting info?
I like the last one as well, but I feel the flare doesnt work in this case. its distracting. Can you share some of the shooting info?
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 5, 2007 #6 The last one takes the cake, definitely.