In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
YinYangWm.jpg

Nice abstract Keith , also works well as a vertical and rotated 180 .

Looks good. I don't know what Yin Tang means, nor do I know what it actually is we're looking at, but I don't mind. The lines and diagonals, contrasts and all just do it. Good one!

yea what does yin tang mean? i don't get the abstract. sorry but is it suppose to be yin yang instead?
clear.gif

yea what does yin tang mean? i don't get the abstract. sorry but is it suppose to be yin yang instead?
clear.gif
This is Yin-Yang: Notice the curve between the dark yin and the white yang. In my image the transition is almost straight. Now. if you raise the junction of a Y so it is straight across it becomes a T. Perhaps I should have left used a different title. I'm always open to suggestions but I don't necessarily strive for meaning in my titles.
466px-Yin_yang_svg.jpg

Nice abstract Keith , also works well as a vertical and rotated 180 .
Thank you Duncan. Actually the original is vertical.

The source image is a closeup of a flagpole. The ropes used to raise/lower the flag have made the diagonal marks on the pole as they get tossed to and fro by the wind.

And thanks to you too Corinna. From your post count I feel justified assuming you've looked at a few images in the past and feel duly honored.

Last edited:
Nice abstract.

Most reactions

Back