Yongnuo now carried by B&H

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I also have a bunch of 568EXs and 560s along with 622n triggers and love them

At this point, it's pretty tough to argue against them. Way too many forum members are happy customers.

So nice to save a few buckaroo's when you can. Stoopid hobby! :)

Good move.
But aren't they a ton more pricey on B&H?

Good move.

Doesn't really look like it to me. The example listed in the OP *is* $13 less at Amazon, but I just did kind of a quick check and it looks like the B&H price on most of the models is well within the average.

Good move.

Doesn't really look like it to me. The example listed in the OP *is* $13 less at Amazon, but I just did kind of a quick check and it looks like the B&H price on most of the models is well within the average.

Looks like most of the stuff ships out in 2-3 weeks and is not quite available yet. Most of the stuff does seem close but I saw some that just didn't add up and think they will be changed once in stock. Example, the $130 for the 622n transceiver (1) but then listing the 622n-TX for about what you would find elsewhere.

I get it, its a 3rd party company and a lot of people have their hesitations investing their money into some random Chinese company. I think B&H becoming a distributor will give some needed legitimacy to the gear. I have a couple flashes and four of the 622 triggers and am really happy with them.

You can now buy Yongnuo lighting gear from B&H | Lighting Rumours

Yongnuo YN-568EX II Speedlite for Canon Cameras YN-568EXIIC B&H

Never had any trouble with my yongnuo flash - and I didn't see the need to put a ton of money into a name brand considering how little I actually use a flash.

Most reactions

Back