What's new

you are what you eat

scheffer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Netherlands, Hulst
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just playing with some bills late in the evening.

Danny
 

Attachments

  • $cons1.webp
    $cons1.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 94
  • $cons2.webp
    $cons2.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 101
Nice lighting.
Where did you get all those dollars from ... shouldn't you be eating your Euros? ;)
 
thanks. Pictures were taken in my living room, with the lights we have there. I used a flash with a diffusor. Euros or dollars, well, if you travel and you come back home, you end up with some change. since we did not manage to convince the US to adopt the Euro (yet) we need to be creative I guess. I wasn't sure how these pictures would turn out. I am not sure if I like them myself, but I do like to try crazy things...

Danny
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom