Spendalot TPF Noob! Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 150 Reaction score 0 Location Florida & New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #1
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #2 It would look better parked in my garage. Nice photo!
Do'Urden's Eyes TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2008 Messages 881 Reaction score 0 Location Mississauga, ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #3 the best cars we've had in our mall was a Benz. they better bring in a Ferrari soon.
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 1, 2009 #4 My only complaint is a minor one. I don't like all the reflections in the car. I wish you would have used a circular polarizer. But I imagine you were just in the mall one day and snaped a quick pic of this car.
My only complaint is a minor one. I don't like all the reflections in the car. I wish you would have used a circular polarizer. But I imagine you were just in the mall one day and snaped a quick pic of this car.