you can thank me later

you have worse?? send them, send them now!

please spare us .. i did not even get the first load ;)

oh your get them and more at the meetup :lol:

ouch, this laptop is freaking hot, and it is burning me legs!

pour some water on it, that should cool it down

it is the laptop with the drain holes anyway... it actually would surive it! but my bed would look like i peed , which is just too embarrassing. so i prefer to burn my legs.

you are laughing ... but it is really painful today.. i wonder why! maybe I blocked the heat exhausts and it is overheating.... hmmm

Alex you know using a laptop on your laps burns your nuts and kills your sperm, don't you?

If you decide which mobile number to give me (choice of 12 isn't it? :mrgreen:) then you'd get the crap jokes. :p

Alex you know using a laptop on your laps burns your nuts and kills your sperm, don't you?

If you decide which mobile number to give me (choice of 12 isn't it? :mrgreen:) then you'd get the crap jokes. :p

My shanks are long you know, and my laptop is tiny, so having it on my lap does not necessarily mean it is on my genitals ;)

it is just 3 numbers ... but i should not give you the number I use for my job to get strange texts ;)

My shanks are long you know, and my laptop is tiny, so having it on my lap does not necessarily mean it is on my genitals ;)

it is just 3 numbers ... but i should not give you the number I use for my job to get strange texts ;)

your phone has only 3 numbers?? you must live in a really unpopulated area.

"hello it that 123?"

"no this is 132 you must have the wrong number"

your phone has only 3 numbers?? you must live in a really unpopulated area.

"hello it that 123?"

"no this is 132 you must have the wrong number"

not talking of digits here! ;)

All my three numbers have 10 digits each ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back