You could win 10,000

Geronimo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Caught this over at DA,

The International Library of Photography is now accepting entries for its amateur photography competition. The contest is open to everyone and entry is free.

"Everyone has at least one memorable photo that captures a special moment in time," stated Jeffrey Bryan of The International Library of Photography, an organization dedicated to bringing the work of amateur photographers to the public's attention.

"When people learn about our free photography contest, they suddenly realize that their own favorite photos can win cash prizes, as well as gain national exposure," continued Bryan. "In the last ten years we have awarded over $150,000.00 to talented amateurs, many of whom have never before entered any type of artistic competition."

http://38.203.66.38/contest/enter.asp

Couldnt figure where to put this.

Now that I am not hungover it looks not so good. I dont see anything about copyright either...

manda said:
Yes sounds like the "International Library of Poetry". :no smile:
Yup, it's all just a scam.
The International Library of Poetry tried to sucker me in as well. They're still sending me emails asking me to come and accept my awards at their next convention. All I have to do is ensure my seat with a few hundred dollars. Or if I like I can see my poetry in a coffee table book for just $69 dollars.
Everyone should avoid picture.com and poetry.com it looks like it’s the same people running both of the sites.
The address for the Int. Library of Poetrypoetry.com is 1 Poetry Plaza, Owings Mills, MD 21117. The address for the Int Library of Photography is 3600 Crondall Lane, Suite 101, Owings Mills, MD 21117. You people notice any similarities?

Most reactions

Back