You gotta be kiddin me

I have scoliosis (crooked spine) and carpal tunnel syndrome...
Welcome to the club.
I'm 18 by the way.

my sister has arthritis in one of her fingers and she is 27.

I am 30 and perfect :p

Well, with time you will get used to it, and feel younger again ;)

I know what I am talking about, I am 35
and feel like 15 sometimes when I ignore the pain ;)

It sucks, I hold my sword in that hand, I can't rightly call myself a swordsman if I can barely hold the weapon, on top of that I have my drawing, my models, and even my camera tax it every day.

All my hobbies are looking like they'll be a lot less fun, thankfully I don't expect to live to seventy or eighty where it's common place so.

It sucks, I hold my sword in that hand, I can't rightly call myself a swordsman if I can barely hold the weapon

This is a euphemism, right?

Here is another one, It is the longest one I have. I haven't actually measured it but it is noteibly longer than the others. The blade has a cheap replica saya and tzuba on it to give it the look of a cheap replica.

100_2832.jpg

+1 for scoliosis :( I've had it since forever. Sucks. I can't touch my toes.

Add one more the the scoliosis club. And hey I can't touch my toes either...:confused:

Ya...mine's not THAT bad...but I don't normally sit straight (it's a lot of work)...and most nights one of my ribs pops out and it pushes on my heart/lung and hurts like a *****. My chiro said my scoliosis can't be that bad, and that he could fix it in a couple visits.

3 months later I just stopped going. Useless ass.

Do either of you have anything that helps?

Haha I just can't touch my toes. Trying to doesn't hurt or anything.

I know what you mean with the rib though. I have one that, when I lie on my back pushes into my lung. Doesn't hurt, but is pretty uncomfortable.

Oh and chiropractors think that they can fix anything... " just give it another month of treatment" Yea right.

Most reactions

Back