You have to click to find out!

shorty6049

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cat photos, sorry if thats dissapointing, but comments and criticism , as always, are greatly appreciated!

DSC03200.jpg

gizmo-1.jpg

Normally, I find cat photos extremely boring. But I have to say that #2 here is magnificent. The clear focus on the eyes is outstanding.

I also love the range of shadows and highlights. With those tones, I would love to see this in black and white.

NJ

thanks, someone told me its too hard to tell that its a cat in that photo... thoughts?

thanks, someone told me its too hard to tell that its a cat in that photo... thoughts?
In the first one? No way, i love the angles. Plus its great to see something focused other then the cats head. Cats paws are so itty bitty and cute. Not to mention they are pretty darned interesting to look at . It would be awesome to see her nails too :) But i really like it.

I LOVE both these shots. Those white fluffy paws are so sweet and the detail is really nice. The second I saw it I know it was a cat...maybe somebody who has never owned a cat may have issues figuring out what it is..

I love #2 but I wish it was a little more clear with less DOF (I think less is right) I just wish the ears and whiskers were a little clearer. Lovely eyes though!

Most reactions

Back