You Keep Me Hangin' On

I really love the texture here. Great shot.
Thank you, Dustin!

Why do you think this is?

I find my posts sometimes get a lot of attention, but others get nothing at all...it's true that I do use the "new posts" selector, but then sometimes when I have a little more time I do "trawl" the sub-forums for inspiration or to comment on others work.

Did lots of people fall out, or something?
I don't know what happened exactly. I do know that some (many) people left – I was one of them. When I came back, the forums that I used to frequent the most (like this one or the General Gallery) were deserts compared to the action they used to see. To give you an idea, if you posted a photo in the General Gallery and received no replies, your photo would be on page 2 (halfway down) the next day... That's how much posting we used to see around here :(

Ooooo, I DO know the Kim Wilde version (listening to it on YT now...). I would have never thought of that one on my own though... that one never stuck with me. I forgot of it's existence until it was mentioned here, haha
I'm 43 but was about your age when Kim Wilde's version came out. It got lots of radio play back then and, being an amazing pop song, it became one of those songs that defines a stage in your life. I didn't even know it was a cover until now :) Thanks for your nice comments about the photo!

Most reactions

Back